Sunday, April 5, 2015

Day One - Seed money

Happy Easter!

An Easter Wedding with Teabunnies


Today we're going to talk about the $50 needed to start our experiment in doll collecting.  If you would like to start with more, that's fine too!

I'm poor right now (cough *always* cough).  Being a minimum wage customer service worker with pets, family obligations, and bills, doesn't leave you with a lot of hobby money.  I'm sure most of you can relate!  So I'm going to share with you some of the methods I have been using for years now to scrape together a little pocket money.  All of these are legitimate companies that are proven payers and I have been paid by each of them many times.

Doing surveys is an excellent way to make a few bucks, that is if you have plenty of time on your hands.  Here are some of my favorites.

Some of these are referral links so if you sign up through me it will also help me out.

Opinion Outpost - This site has a lot of surveys most ranging in worth from .50 (5 points), to $2.50 (25 points).  You have to save up 100 points for payment into your Paypal account (remember yesterday when I told you you would need one of these?), but it does not take long at all and the payment is right away when you request it.

Pinecone Research - This site is different from most because each survey is worth a flat $3.00 (300 points), and you can request payment anytime!  They used to send me checks and I think that may still be an option but I have long since changed mine over to Paypal.  I believe they usually pay within 1-2 days.  The only problem with this one is that they are not always open to new people but be sure to sign up when that door is open!  They will send you multiple $3.00 surveys every month.
If you follow this website:  http://hunt4freebies.com/ they will let you know when Pinecone is once again accepting new members.  I will also try to give you a heads up right here on this blog when I hear about it.

Don't her parents look astonished?

The following are what are known as "Paid To" sites, that means in addition to surveys they also have videos, searches, and other opportunities to earn.

Swagbucks - Swagbucks is one of my all time favorites.  You can watch videos and even complete a little poll, to earn points.  I like to use these points to get Amazon giftcards, which I use to buy excellent books like these two I purchased recently.  But, you can also use your points for Paypal cash.

We are gong to use the heck out of Marty Westfall's book this year!
QuickRewards  - This is another one I like a lot, it's similar to Swagbucks but not quite as fun and not quite as pretty (sorry guys, you know it's true).  On the plus side you can cash out at any time and they are friendly and reliable if you need any help with anything!  This is also a good site for surveys if you do all they have at Opinion Outpost that day.

There are others that have their positive points but if you stick with these four you can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment