Sunday, April 12, 2015

25/50 - Halfway There

I've been working a lot of hours this week so, I only managed to get halfway to my starter goal by now.  I'm getting impatient already!  But this is a long term project!

Anyway, it might help to have a clear goal in front of us.  I have been doing a lot of research, looking at a lot of pretty things (like I don't usually look at ALL the dolls, ha).

I'm thinking for my end of the experiment goal, maybe a French Bebe?  Like this gorgeous Jumeau?
(Of course, this one went for about 1,600!  But she is awfully nice)
26 " unmarked Jumeau.  This picture was taken from eBay.
If  it's your doll and you don't want me to use it just contact me for removal.

Or, maybe an early closed mouth German doll?  Some German dolls were made for the French market and even have those charming almost meet in the middle eyebrows.

Meet you back here when we are ready to move on to the next step!



No comments:

Post a Comment